How to Lose Weight 33 Year Old Woman- Kara's Story

 


Kara Boaks, 33 year old woman,   knew she was living an unhealthy lifestyle.. She ate junk food and rarely exercised, focusing instead on raising her three daughters and looking after her husband. But one day when she was picking up her eldest from school, she heard something which completely changed her life. She heard the other children making comments about her weight, and later discovered her daughter was being bullied because of her size.

Kara was 19st and wearing a size 24 at the time. She ate junk food and rarely exercised, focusing instead on raising her three daughters and looking after her husband.

But one day when she was picking up her eldest from school, she heard something which completely changed her life. She heard the other children making comments about her weight, and later discovered her daughter was being bullied because of her size.

She said: "There was a massive turning point when I decided I needed to lose weight and it was when my eldest daughter was being bullied because her mummy was fat. The kids teased her and although she didn't see me as fat I felt awful that my weight and unhealthy eating was having a huge impact on her. I decided I was going to make a change."

Kara, who works in retail and lives in Croydon, decided to join the gym but found the whole experience terrifying. But she didn't let that defeat her, and after a rocky first visit she went back.

She said: "I decided I would join a gym. The first day I went and only stayed for five minutes. It was so daunting, and I couldn't run on the treadmill as I was so unfit, but I made a promise to myself. I returned the next day and eventually I started to go four times a week and I realised I was good at running."

Exercise wasn't the only change, and she also transformed her whole diet. She signed up Keto Diet online ( Read more about her Keto Diet : What is Keto Diet ? Explained on Fox News ) . She lost total 140 pounds in just a year.

She said: "Every day I'd have fast food. It was a really bad addiction but also because I'd never really learned to cook. Dieting is more about a lifestyle change and finding ways of cooking foods you love in a healthier way."

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 70 Pounds in 4 Months - Cathernie's Story

BEST Way to Lose 90 Pounds in 3 Months - Success Story

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds at Home - Elizabeth's Story