How to Lose 95 lbs in 6 Months - Danny's Success Story

Danny Toffel is certainly a determined man. With just $40 and operating out of a garden shed, Danny started selling watches on eBay to supplement his family's income. That was in 2002 and the business has now grown to become Britain's biggest independent retailer of branded watches. Last year it had a turnover of £12million. However, with Danny's newfound success he was seriously risking his health. He worked huge hours and didn't take a single day off for seven years straight. His immense work ethic also meant his diet suffered, with him choosing quick and easy takeaway foods to satisfy his hunger.

Danny said: "I don't remember exactly what I ate but I used to have two steaks for dinner and if a ready meal was for two people, I would eat two of them, so I was eating enough for four. "When I went out to eat I didn't care what I ate, I only cared about it being a large portion."

His weight ballooned to 350 pounds and Danny had also developed a hobby that was making his eating patterns even more erratic - poker. He said: "I was working 15 hours a day, every day and then playing poker until late into the night. I was a rubbish husband and father because it was all about work or poker." Then, when his wife, Katrina, was desperately struggling with the demands of running the family home, Danny realised he needed to change. He quit smoking five years ago but realised his weight was still a massive issue.

He said: "I've always done silly diets but as soon as I'd lose the weight I'd put it back on. I started to get liver disease because of my weight and I went on holiday determined to shed some pounds - but ended up putting even more on."

That's when Danny knew he wanted to take drastic action to deal with his weight and decided to have a gastric sleeve fitted to help him shed the pounds.  Danny signed up Custom Keto Diet  and he also developed a love of the gym. It took him 6 months to drop from 325 lbs to just 230 lbs- lost total 95 lbs 

 

He says he is now a much better father, with his spare time now revolving around his family and not poker.He spends more time with his two daughters Elena, 15, and 13-year-old Christina, who he named his succesful accessories website, ChrisElli after.

 Read more : What is Cusmtom Keto Diet - Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 70 Pounds in 4 Months - Cathernie's Story

BEST Way to Lose 90 Pounds in 3 Months - Success Story

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds at Home - Elizabeth's Story