How to Lose 120 Pounds on Keto - Belinda's Story

 Belinda Brodie, 31, was humiliated when they 'made fun' of her  285 pounds, with some locals claiming she was 'too fat' for any of their clothes. But New Zealand native Belinda, who now lives in Perth, Australia, decided enough was enough and has since dropped 120 pounds She has been enjoying the time of her life flaunting her brand new 165 pounds svelte size 12 body all over the world - including luxury holidays around Australia, New Zealand, France, Norway and Spain. 


The brave mum even went back to Bali during her weight loss journey in 2017 with her husband Travis, 30, and son Oliver, six, and was elated when the locals recognised and even congratulated her on slimming down.

Belinda said: "Traveling when you're 130kg is not easy and I hated every minute of it. I was so anxious getting on planes because it's such a small space for a big person. When I visited Thailand and Bali I could feel both locals and other tourists gawking at me and some would even laugh at me behind my back. It was heartbreaking. It's so hot in Asia so I'd be wearing less clothing than usual and couldn't cover up like I normally would, so I felt extra vulnerable"

"When I was in Bali, I was looking at some clothes on the roadside stalls and the shop owner came out and told me I was too fat to buy anything, and that they had nothing big enough to fit me.I heard them laughing after I'd walk away, and it really hurt."

"This happened a lot, and it totally gutted me. I love the Balinese people and I don't think they meant to be so mean about it. It's just a cultural thing, they're very direct and have no filter. Similar things happened in Thailand, too. Other tourists would move out of the way to let me pass with a big smirk on their face. It's so humid and I'd be sweating all the time" She said

Belinda revealed that she suffered from post-natal depression and anxiety, and would often find herself 'comfort eating' whole batches of homemade baked cookies, brownies and muffins. And with her husband Travis working away in the mines, the mum said she would isolate herself indoors and never wanted to leave the house. But after struggling to keep up with her son, Oliver, then two, at a local Perth zoo, Belinda said she realised she needed to change her lifestyle for good. 

 


In September 2018, Belinda signed up Keto Diet and totally overhauled her carb-heavy diet of bread, pastries and pasta with a clean-eating regime that focuses on healthy proteins and fresh fruit and vegetables. ( Discover her Keto Diet here )

She also began exercising daily by going for jogs every morning and working out at the gym with the help of a personal trainer and fitness classes.  Now Belinda is fitter than ever, relying on Brazilian jiu-jitsu and powerlifting six times a week to keep her toned.

She said: "I tried all the different diets but Keto is my right one, I'd lose a little weight, but then pile it all back on soon after stopping.  I wasn't happy with myself and was 100kg after giving birth to my son. All of a sudden, you're in the mum role and it's so easy to stop taking care of yourself because you just give everything to your baby. The whole world has opened up to me now. I'm so excited."

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 70 Pounds in 4 Months - Cathernie's Story

BEST Way to Lose 90 Pounds in 3 Months - Success Story

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds at Home - Elizabeth's Story