BEST Way to Lose 90 Pounds in 3 Months - Success Story

An obese police officer determined not to be a 'fat bride' has lose 90 pounds in 3 months to walk down the aisle in a fitted size 10 dress - and brave her first bikini in decades on her honeymoon. Charlotte Hutchison, 29, tipped the scales at 252 pounds when her husband Ricky Hutchison, 33, proposed - and a few months later was hit with dread at the idea of being fat on her big day. 'Embarrassed' by the sheer thought of trying to find a wedding dress to fit her bulky size 20 body was the 'kick' Charlotte needed to finally take control of her bulging waistline.

Swapping bad habits of two takeaways a week and nightly chocolate treats for healthy home-cooked meals and snacks - based on Custom Keto Diet, has seen Charlotte drop a whopping 90 pounds

Before her incredible transformation, investigating officer Charlotte admits she 'paid no attention' to her portion sizes and now eats meals half the size. By the time the 5ft 6ins bride walked down the aisle, she weighed 162 pounds and left her groom 'shell-shocked' as she wowed in a gorgeous size 10 figure-hugging gown.

"When we got engaged that finally gave me the kick I needed because I suddenly realised I wanted to look nice in my wedding photos. And when I thought about going wedding dress shopping, I knew I couldn't go the way I was. I felt embarrassed at the thought of going before I started Custom Keto Diet.I just went to the shop one day on the off chance and tried on a few dresses. The lady in the shop suggested I try on the one I ended up buying"

But after deciding enough was enough, Charlotte has managed to make simple changes to her diet and drop 90 pounds without any exercise except long walks on her days off work.

"I decided to follow Custom Keto Diet from home because a couple of my friends had done it. I did all the research and just went for it. It's really taught me about portion control and to actually think more about what I'm eating and building in all the food groups. It's completely changed my mentality and the way I think about food" 

 

"I would really encourage anyone struggling with their weight to just take the plunge and start doing something about Keto Diet. I told myself for years that I needed to lose weight but it's all about taking that first step and finding what works for you."

 Read more : What is Custom Keto ? - Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 70 Pounds in 4 Months - Cathernie's Story

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds at Home - Elizabeth's Story