Best Way to lose 160 Pounds - Nicola's Success Story

 When Nicola Wells accepted it was time to do something about her alcohol addition, she checked herself into rehab and spent three months bravely battling her demons. She started drinking in her 20s and by the time she hit 30 she was drinking all day, ever day, and it cost her friends and her job.

But after overcoming her addition with hard spirits Nicola replaced it with another - calorific food. Nicola, 41, from Houston, Texas, said: "The first year was very hard, in fact it was hell on earth, but I've been clean ever since. I moved back in with my parents and that was it - the next chapter in my life." With junk meals from McDonalds and KFC becoming a staple of her diet, over just four years, between the age of 31 and 35, she saw her weight balloon to 305 pounds !

 

Gorging on up to 5,000 calories on a "good day," she said: "I'd eat huge portions of food at home or scoff unhealthy takeaways, before snacking on bars and bars of chocolate. I could easily eat three bars of Green and Blacks in one sitting."."

After giving up the booze Nicola started gaining weight rapidly and before long her body mass index (BMI) was 48.3, compared to the NHS recommended range of between 18.5 and 25.

In 2016 she travelled to Florida's Universal Studios and she couldn't wait to go on the rollercoasters at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. She recalled: "Before I stepped on the ride, I was asked to get in the test seat to see if I would fit. They tried to fasten me in, but there was no way it was going to happen. That's when I had the realisation about my weight.  I'd been in denial up until then."

So, less than two months after her holiday, Nicola was signed up Custom Keto Plan online. Eating a more moderate 1,400 calories a day, by swapping junk food and chocolate for chicken salads and fresh fruit, it was not just Nicola's diet that was transformed - she went from a couch potato to developing an impressive exercise regime, too. 

 

After losing 160 pounds in 8 months and completely overhauling her life, in October last year, with the encouragement of her gym instructor, Nicola trained to be a qualified personal trainer and is now working part-time at her local gym. "Every day is a blessing now. Who knows what the future might hold. I'm always looking for Mr Right. I've not found him yet, but maybe 2021 will be my year for romance - let's see."

 

 Read more : What is Custom Keto Diet ? - Explained on Fox News TV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 70 Pounds in 4 Months - Cathernie's Story

BEST Way to Lose 90 Pounds in 3 Months - Success Story

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds at Home - Elizabeth's Story