Best Way to Lose 100 lbs Fast - Bernie's Story

 Irish woman Bernie Finn lost 100 lbs off her frame and was named Unislimmer Of The Year for her efforts. Bernie Finn, 36, of Gorey, County Wexford, won the prestigious title this week after her incredible transformation. Before committing to the health drive just two years ago, Bernie weighed 265 pounds

The mum-of-two said: “What doesn’t seem like long ago I could hardly walk and I felt so low, All I can say to anyone reading this who is thinking about losing weight, it has changed my life. I am a completely different person now and feel like life is so exciting again. To look at me now, some people don’t recognise me. I look 20 years younger. "

 

“Being overweight is tough, feeling self-conscious and in the way all the time, not being able to put on your socks or play with your kids. Every day was a struggle, life was exhausting I have reached my personal weight goals through Keto Diet and has all completely changed my lives for ever"

Read more : What is Keto Diet - Explained on Fox News

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Best Way to Lose 70 Pounds in 4 Months - Cathernie's Story

BEST Way to Lose 90 Pounds in 3 Months - Success Story

Best Way to Lose 125 Pounds at Home - Elizabeth's Story